• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Offical "Second Annual Halloween Avatar Contest!"

103 posts in this topic

That reminds me of a funny Halloween story I have from about 20 years ago.I went to a costume shop and saw a one piece Spidey outfit for rent.It cost about $125 for 3 days ,but it rocked! ( plus I actually fit into it,and looked good back then insane.gif).I went to this party and was pulling the mask off (it zippered up in the back near the shoulders)drinking hootch,smoking J's,having a good time.Next thing I remember,I'm on this chicks front lawn passed out,the sun's coming up,and a mother and her kid are walking by.I remember waking up hearing "Look Mommy,Spider-Man is passed out on the lawn!".I sat up,gave the kid the thumbs up,then threw up and passed out again............I had to pay extra money when I brought the costume back,because I wore out the soles and ripped the feet up real bad.I never realized how many cars honk at a drunkin Spidey with vomit all over him 893whatthe.gif.............ah, the good times........ thumbsup2.gif

Hard to believe it's been a year since Fuelman, October & I met in last year's Halloween Avatar thread. hi.gif

Yep! And, if memory serves me well, you found a cute blonde in a devil costume that put you over the top in the first "Offical Halloween Avatar Contest". 893applaud-thumb.gif

I got that beat....

pumpkin5.jpg

That was real funny last year when I posted it. Now it's just plain boring. thumbsup2.gif

It was even funnier the year before that when BOC did it. yeahok.gif

pumpkin6.jpg

I don't remember BOC posting it 2 years ago, for that matter how would you know either since you reg'd a year ago?

You posted it last year and BOC said "It's nothing special. I had it as my sig line last October." tongue.gif

That reminds me of a funny Halloween story I have from about 20 years ago.I went to a costume shop and saw a one piece Spidey outfit for rent.It cost about $125 for 3 days ,but it rocked! ( plus I actually fit into it,and looked good back then insane.gif).I went to this party and was pulling the mask off (it zippered up in the back near the shoulders)drinking hootch,smoking J's,having a good time.Next thing I remember,I'm on this chicks front lawn passed out,the sun's coming up,and a mother and her kid are walking by.I remember waking up hearing "Look Mommy,Spider-Man is passed out on the lawn!".I sat up,gave the kid the thumbs up,then threw up and passed out again............I had to pay extra money when I brought the costume back,because I wore out the soles and ripped the feet up real bad.I never realized how many cars honk at a drunkin Spidey with vomit all over him 893whatthe.gif.............ah, the good times........ thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif

Next you'll be "living in a van, down by the river!"

I got that beat....

pumpkin5.jpg

That was real funny last year when I posted it. Now it's just plain boring. thumbsup2.gif

It was even funnier the year before that when BOC did it. yeahok.gif

pumpkin6.jpg

I don't remember BOC posting it 2 years ago, for that matter how would you know either since you reg'd a year ago?

You posted it last year and BOC said "It's nothing special. I had it as my sig line last October." tongue.gif

Great memory you drunkard.

BOC said that to FFB. FFB posted the pumpkin hurling thinking he had found it first.

BOC never had the pumpkin on the toilet image, nor has the image appeared before I posted it last year.

NEWBIE!

BOC said that to FFB. FFB posted the pumpkin hurling thinking he had found it first.

BOC never had the pumpkin on the toilet image, nor has the image appeared before I posted it last year.

It's the same theme.... a pumpkin hurling. BOC had it in 2003. Get over yourself.

whocares5.jpg

It's the same theme.... a pumpkin hurling. BOC had it in 2003. Get over yourself.

whocares5.jpg

956247-bobs-stupid.jpg

956247-bobs-stupid.jpg.932c814aa8861b567d014ea51ce95692.jpg

whocares5.jpg

956247-bobs-stupid.jpg

hammer.gif

whocares5.jpg

956247-bobs-stupid.jpg

flame.jpg

Nice job, . 27_laughing.gif

whocares5.jpg

956247-bobs-stupid.jpg

flame.jpg

I wish we could go back in time,when the worst thing that could happen was a razor blade in an apple................... hail.gif.....or a nuclear bomb 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

CRIPPLE-FIGHT!!!

cripplefight.jpg

now back to our regullarly scheduled Avatar Contest..... makepoint.gif

sign-funnypost.gif..............tough crowd

"disturbed" crowd is more like it........jeez!!! foreheadslap.gif

candy corn is your friend makepoint.gif

candy-corn-characters.jpgthumbsup2.gif