• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold/ ClosedFantasy Masterpieces (1966-7) 1-11 Complete Set. GA Captain America, Sub-Mariner, Miss America, The Black Knight, Pre Code Horror, (Fin Fang Foom) etc.
2 2

11 posts in this topic

This is a group of reprint books , the entire series. I wanted to fill in the set I had and wound up with 2 full sets.

I'm selling these as a complete set. All the books have nice pages and some really great stories that would cost a fortune to buy now.

The books reprint Golden Age stories starring Captain America, Sub-mariner, Miss America,(Timely) etc and each one has a precode horror story (or more than 1)

A great way to read some expensive old comics on actual comic book paper;) None of these books have been pressed.

Shipping in the US is included in the price (Boxed Priority) out of the U.S., it depends on where you are, but would probably be another $15-$25 to ship it first class to Canada (box will weigh more than 3 lbs).

I accept Paypal, Checks, Money Orders and if I can figure out how, Zelle Pay.

I accept returns for any reason as long as you notify me within 3 days of shipment and you return them shipped and packed the way I sent them within 7 days of receipt..
Return shipping costs would be the buyer's, unless I made a grave error.

These books are smoke free and have not been pressed or cleaned.

Payment is due within 7 days unless we have made prior arrangements.

First take it either in the thread or a PM wins. I determine who is first. If I can't figure it out, ties go to the person who posts on the boards.

Edited by skypinkblu

They are great books, I enjoyed reading them. I had the idea of getting back what I paid for them, but I'd like not to put them back in the closet.

So here are a few pictures of the insides and the price is now $100 shipped in the U.S.

1070488806_fantasymasterpiecesinsidepictures(3).thumb.jpg.2aa9f085e8b91a0e743ce8bfaf2bd97b.jpg

1538664558_fantasymasterpiecesinsidepictures.thumb.jpg.e7200df698985f0fe3c1ab7cc1c33195.jpg

544752312_fantasymasterpiecesinsidepictures(4).thumb.jpg.3c310d4e951118b813962fdda77a4a14.jpg

1114757907_fantasymasterpiecesinsidepictures(2).thumb.jpg.6cec2da9c214207cf20f32f9cba175b9.jpg

On 8/11/2021 at 1:25 AM, lizards2 said:

You're up too late, Sha.

I know...I bought my husband a tablet for his birthday, so he could download books from the cloud library, since the one we used to use for Kindle is not going to be available. 

You know he actually expected ME to figure out how to use the new app?

He's sleeping...I finally figured it out.

Good to see you here, Mike...at least I know you are not in a dangerous place. Stay safe.

On 8/10/2021 at 10:28 PM, skypinkblu said:

I know...I bought my husband a tablet for his birthday, so he could download books from the cloud library, since the one we used to use for Kindle is not going to be available. 

You know he actually expected ME to figure out how to use the new app?

He's sleeping...I finally figured it out.

Good to see you here, Mike...at least I know you are not in a dangerous place. Stay safe.

Home for daughter's wedding on the 14, then back into the storm. 

But, I am always in a safe place.

Thanks for your concern. :foryou: