• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spidey #42 Miniature Giveaway

50 posts in this topic

What a cr@ppy piece of OA. I would never buy that.

Well thats just as well cause it'll set you back over 125 K ,...AND I HIGHLY DOUBT YOU GOT THE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

The money isn't the issue, it's piece of you collect.

What a cr@ppy piece of OA. I would never buy that.

Well thats just as well cause it'll set you back over 125 K ,...AND I HIGHLY DOUBT YOU GOT THE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

The money isn't the issue, it's piece of you collect.

........sure it isnt,...sure. -L-O-L-.

Mr. Highgrade:

This book is pretty common detached (I have 2 right now), but VERY RARE attached.

DO NOT DETACH IT!

My guess is this good bring $300-$500.

Good luck and nice find!

--Gary

Wow! I had no idea it was worth that much. crazy.gif

It's not, IMHO. I paid what is probably the highest recorded price for one of these on ebay about a year ago and I've seen a couple go for a good bit less than what I paid since then. My price was < $200. But they are quite rare.

Also in addition to the current auction for a detached slabbed copy, I spotted one about a year ago as well. These are in the census as a Spider-Man "nn" IIRC.

Mr. Highgrade:

This book is pretty common detached (I have 2 right now), but VERY RARE attached.

DO NOT DETACH IT!

Good luck and nice find!

--Gary

It's not, IMHO. I paid what is probably the highest recorded price for one of these on ebay about a year ago and I've seen a couple go for a good bit less than what I paid since then. My price was < $200. But they are quite rare.

Also in addition to the current auction for a detached slabbed copy, I spotted one about a year ago as well. These are in the census as a Spider-Man "nn" IIRC.

Fine. I'll offer $200 for yours right now.

Mr. Highgrade:

DO NOT DETACH IT!

Good luck and nice find!

--Gary

I think I can broker a purchase for you at that price! Let's talk!

Warlord:

The scan could be treating this book very nicely, but it sure looks beautiful. I've seen attached copies in the past but none better than VG/F (both books - not just the Spidey). If this is VF/NM or better it could easily reach $300 +.

--Gary

Almost everyone of those that I've ever seen (not too many) with the attached comic has actually been reattached. By that I mean that the comic was re-glued to the magazine. It sometimes hard to tell, but you can usually see some sign that can tell ya the book has been put back on. Sometimes ya can't tell when the restore job is done well. In that case I stay away if the price is too high.

If yours is an original that wasn't re-attached, keep it that way.

Almost everyone of those that I've ever seen (not too many) with the attached comic has actually been reattached. By that I mean that the comic was re-glued to the magazine. It sometimes hard to tell, but you can usually see some sign that can tell ya the book has been put back on. Sometimes ya can't tell when the restore job is done well. In that case I stay away if the price is too high.

If yours is an original that wasn't re-attached, keep it that way.

Kind of like Tattoos in the ASM 238?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif