• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fanzine Question

2 posts in this topic

I noticed someone posted all of the pages from Comicollector 8 on a Fanzine group site that I belong too.  When I went back to my copy of CC 8, I didn't have the same pages. Specifically,  I thought I had read the Frantic Four story by Greene before but didn't see it in CC. However, I have a special issue that Jerry Bails sent out which featured that story,.  Did my fanzine pages get mixed up or did others see the same thing?

cc8 p14.jpg

Edited by BB-Gun

I noticed an index showing content of all the Comicollector issues before the merger and it lists CC 8 as the first zine to contain the Frantic Four story.  Now I need to know where the index first appeared.  I can only conclude my fanzine collection was a little mixed up.  My brother returned it to me 20 years ago but no telling what I did to it before that time.  Anyone seen this index page??

51390442865_18dca7f63a_b.jpg

Edited by BB-Gun