• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Well-Loved Collection/Keys: <CLOSED>
3 3

544 posts in this topic

• Avengers 167, another well-loved 5.0-5.5; 1st app. of Chthon, who I believe played for the Czech National Hockey Team at our last Canada Cup; all yours for $15.00
  • Thor 344, 6.0-6.5; crinkly; small tear bottom edge of bc; 1st Malekith; $3.00
  • ASM 290, 8.5-9.0; non-cb crease on fc; spine roll; the ‘Proposal’; $5.00

:takeit: @20% off

I'll be starting with some X-Men, including some Byrne's. They are primarily reader/filler copies for your runs. Many of them are newsstand copies.  If you need additional pics, please do not hesitate to send me a PM. After the X-Men, there will be a few FFs and a mish-mash of titles. I decided to keep the Avengers books as they helped fill some holes. Starting in about 5 ...

I played the 'A' side of the 45 ('Band on the Run") until the vinyl was so thin it skipped regularly. It wasn't until 3-4 months later that I actually decided to play this song on the 'B' side.  Cool beat, and a cool ending. Good morning - hope you're a few javas in.