• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Xmen 109
3 3

14 posts in this topic

On 8/19/2021 at 11:18 AM, Tghutcn said:

Just curious on what everyone thinks on this one and if the blue you see on the first page is a printing error 

I sure hope so. I think most of my Bronze and early Copper comicbooks have this sort of thing on one interior page or another.

But yes. Production-related.

Thanks for sharing. Nice pence copy.

I struggle with those angled photos so maybe that's why I'm so far off the others but I'm at 8.5.  Right side of front cover looks to have some creases to me but, again, could be the photo.  And then back along spine looks dirty and bottom corner on back looks rounded.

But I'm usually consistently at least one half grade higher than @Zegerothso this is a head-scratcher for me and I'm smart enough to know the majority is wiser and probably right 

On 8/21/2021 at 10:41 PM, Zegeroth said:

Another entire thread of a missed color breaking crease

7709C284-F87A-47A5-9688-0CB4DB9A5697.jpeg

I saw it and thought it was the artwork. Looking at examples on eBay I see it is not. 

VF+
8.5 An attractive collectible with a moderate defect or a number of small defects.

2x9xMxIt35RY.gif.677e9bc87a32ab02aa97901049d50eee.gif