• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

the tomorrow war question

12 posts in this topic

I just started watcing the tomorrow war and I thought it said the current world's population was reduced to 500,000 due to sending soldiers into the future-did i mishear?  did they mean 500,000 soldiers were sent into the future?  pls help.

On 8/19/2021 at 4:55 PM, Bosco685 said:

I'll answer in your next Tomorrow Wars question thread

:baiting:

(worship)

On 8/19/2021 at 7:38 PM, kav said:

I just started watcing the tomorrow war and I thought it said the current world's population was reduced to 500,000 due to sending soldiers into the future-did i mishear?  did they mean 500,000 soldiers were sent into the future?  pls help.

It doesn’t matter because that movie was a big pile of poo. Which is a shame considering they had a big budget and some great effects. There was potential.

On 8/19/2021 at 5:58 PM, Scam Likely said:

It doesn’t matter because that movie was a big pile of poo. Which is a shame considering they had a big budget and some great effects. There was potential.

It could happen tho!  specially considering Krang!

It does have them standard lookin aliens like in edge of tomorrow that bullets dont hurt em.  maybe arm people with that explosive bullet guns like in terminator 2?

Screenshot 2021-08-19 6.31.43 PM.png

Its also pretty predictable like when they cheered when they saw the humvees I thought those humvees are toast and yep.
Come on hollywood-we've seen other movies.  Surprise us.

@CAHokie

Edited by kav

On 8/19/2021 at 9:38 PM, kav said:

Its also pretty predictable like when they cheered when they saw the humvees I thought those humvees are toast and yep.
Come on hollywood-we've seen other movies.  Surprise us.

@CAHokie

Cant help on this one. Haven’t seen it but will check it out sometime!

On 8/19/2021 at 6:47 PM, CAHokie said:

I state its good.

On 8/19/2021 at 6:47 PM, CAHokie said:

check it out "tomorrow" lol 

I found it entertaining.  It wasn't like there was a lot of deep thought required to watch or something that I would say was good or bad.  It was entertaining enough that if they made a sequel and it was on Amazon Prime and I wanted something to watch because there was nothing else on... I would have no problem being entertained again. 

I found a much better movie on Amazon called Black and White in Color.

It's a movie about French colonists in Africa during WW1. They get a year old newspaper that informs them they are at war with Germany so they conscript a local tribe to fight the German colonists who until that day they were friendly with. The problem is the Germans hire members of the same tribe to fight for them. So the tribesmen end up killing each other while the Europeans do next to nothing.