• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HELLBOY: HIS LIFE AND TIMES FINE ART PRINT (ARTIST LINE ART EDITION)
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I accept PayPal, Zelle, or BTC. Shipping is included in the price and will be done via USPS Priority.

No reprobates, no hall of shame infamous types. Facial masks optional. (I guess you guys use these rules here in OA? I dunno, I always sell in the Comic Marketplace).

First take it wins. Returns accepted at your shipping cost if dissatisfied..

I have a long kudos thread, embarrassingly long.

Shipping is included.

I bought this thinking to have it framed, but it's just sitting in my closet. This is unframed obviously. It is like new. I took it out of the mailing tube when I received it, put it back, and checked it again just now.

A colored edition was done and sold out before I could get. This line art edition was printed to pre-order, and it looks like 800 were done. New, it cost $49.99 plus shipping.

I will sell this to you for $40 shipped. It will ship in the same mailing tube in which I received it.

Image from Darkhorse website, read more at https://direct.darkhorse.com/products/hellboy-his-life-and-times-fine-art-print-artist-line-art-edition?variant=39274144727100.

image.thumb.png.cba5f59dfe13cf209fe8f472e4e9d614.png

Also from the website:

ADDITIONAL DETAILS AND DIMENSIONS
Edition Size: 800 (Limited to Pre-orders)
Pre-order Window: March 25, 2021 through April 1, 2021 at 5pm PST
Expected to Ship to Customers: May 2021
Art by Mike Mignola
Lithograph Fine Art Print, Hand Numbered
Ordering Limitations: 2 per person
Product Packaging Size: Rolled in 3” x 20” Shipping Tube
Product + Packaging Dimensional Weight: 1 lb