• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Werewolf By Night #32 - 1st MOON KNIGHT!
3 3

20 posts in this topic

On 8/20/2021 at 12:24 PM, Deadpoolica said:

9.0 as is, press will improve grade a little 

Ditto. 9.0 but I don't think higher even after a C&P because of the wear on the bottom front cover corners.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Would love to give you a grade, but CGC is all over the make on this book.  To me, it looks like an 8.5, but can anyone explain how the following book got a 9.4?

I've NEVER purchased a 9.4 in this condition -- with so many spine stress marks and upper left corner creases. 

Would be interested to hear an explanation from someone here who apparently knows more than I do.

WBN 32  uncertain.jpg

On 8/23/2021 at 11:07 AM, Cool Ghoul said:

Would love to give you a grade, but CGC is all over the make on this book.

I looked at a ton of examples when grading my copy (9.0-ish) and noticed the same thing. I'm not sure I've ever seen as many over-graded "high grade" copies as this issue (save the Promise Collection). I've heard it's a difficult book to find in VF/NM or better. Maybe it's graded on a curve?

On 8/23/2021 at 1:37 PM, grendelbo said:

I looked at a ton of examples when grading my copy (9.0-ish) and noticed the same thing. I'm not sure I've ever seen as many over-graded "high grade" copies as this issue (save the Promise Collection). I've heard it's a difficult book to find in VF/NM or better. Maybe it's graded on a curve?

I'm thinking the same thing -- that's why I hesitate to give the OP an estimated grade on THIS book.

On 8/23/2021 at 1:07 PM, Cool Ghoul said:

Would love to give you a grade, but CGC is all over the make on this book.  To me, it looks like an 8.5, but can anyone explain how the following book got a 9.4?

I've NEVER purchased a 9.4 in this condition -- with so many spine stress marks and upper left corner creases. 

Would be interested to hear an explanation from someone here who apparently knows more than I do.

WBN 32  uncertain.jpg

That's like calling these two copies twins;

arnold schwarzenegger laughing GIF

Werewolf-By-Night-32-CGC-9-4-Front.jpg