• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*Closed* (X-men 114, ASM 201 &ASM 238) Couple of Bronze Age Books I May Impart To The Collectors Kingdom
1 1

11 posts in this topic

First :takeit: in the thread wins .  Trumps pms or negotiations

No HOSers or Probies, please.

Payment via paypal . Payment is expected within 24 hours of invoice unless discussed via PM

Shipping is $15 To the United States, otherwise price will be arranged.

No returns on slabs unless damaged.. believe me though I want this to be enjoyable so I will work with you!                                                                   Now that that’s complete. Here it is:                      

Edited by Cornelius The First

This would be tough to part with, I feel like the overspray on the back cover top left prevented a 9.6 newsstand copy with the tattooz… I’m tempted to just hang onto it. However, I could let it move on for $900. Feel like this character is just waiting to be introduced. 

CB652F64-4F28-4717-A286-55EF18D2617D.jpeg

861BD8A9-2F2D-4EF2-ADA2-2726A19FE800.jpeg

Edited by Cornelius The First

On 8/24/2021 at 1:31 PM, Cornelius The First said:

First :takeit: in the thread wins .  Trumps pms or negotiations

No HOSers or Probies, please.

Payment via paypal . Payment is expected within 24 hours of invoice unless discussed via PM

Shipping is $15 To the United States, otherwise price will be arranged.

No returns on slabs unless damaged.. believe me though I want this to be enjoyable so I will work with you!                                                                   Now that that’s complete. Here it is: 

Price drops!