• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay Seller "comicguy4"

21 posts in this topic

Has anyone besides me bought from this person? Did you have a good/bad experience? He always seems to have/advertise HG raw books, key word "seems".

Took a chance, and tonofbricks.gif

this is two tonofbricks.gif for you via ebay in the last couple of months, isn't it, Nikos? it's fate, paying you back for the CGC "Nikos bump," 27_laughing.gif

sorry to hear it. i haven't bought from him, fortunately...

Stupid scan wont load. Thor 193, advertised as 9.2/9.4

yeahok.gif

thor193nm9294.jpg

save the image to your desktop, then upload it as an attachment to the boards, man...

I have bought 2 books from this guy. Both books had color touch on the front cover. Both were sold as high grade, and would have been had there been no color touch. He accepted the returns promptly as well as refunded shipping costs. I was grateful but will not buy from him again. He said that becasue he sells so many books that he just overlooked it. It was evident as soon as I unpacked them for examination. So for all board members tread carefully, or you may be in for a suprise.

X101

I have bought 2 books from this guy. Both books had color touch on the front cover. Both were sold as high grade, and would have been had there been no color touch. He accepted the returns promptly as well as refunded shipping costs. I was grateful but will not buy from him again. He said that becasue he sells so many books that he just overlooked it. It was evident as soon as I unpacked them for examination. So for all board members tread carefully, or you may be in for a suprise.

X101

He said the same with me. Bought a Surfer #4 (NM might i add!!!) and it had colour touch all over!!! told me I could not return the book because it was past 7 days, well it took 3 WEEKS for the book to get to me. Apparantly my check is in the mail as of Sunday so we'll see....also know a buyer who bought his FF #3 vf/nm and returned it because IT WAS MISSING A PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!! the guy hardly took the book back untl he threatened paypal payback....stay away...sorry Nikos...

I don't get it. It was in the auction right, the scan that is?

I am pretty sure, not positive, the scan that I first saw before I bid on the book was not this one. I maybe older, but I sure as hell am not blind.

Bottom line, I think is I got the book less than what the seller was hoping on getting.

He has offered a refund stating that I got the book for "real cheap" and that he never claimed it was a NM in the first place. yeahok.gif