• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Randy Canada - Memorial Sale - Marvel, DC, and Other - Start with ASM - TIME TO RESTART!!
6 6

107 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-Man        238    9.2    W     $575.00    Has Tatooz.  Front LLC has 1/8 bump of the cover.  3 other corners perfect.  Back some indents/bends that are NON CB.  This would have been a 9.6 and maybe a 9.8 with a press.  9.2 with that corner.

ASM238F-A.jpg

ASM238B-A.jpg

On 8/27/2021 at 12:31 PM, arzach421 said:

Amazing Spider-Man    B    45    4.0    OW    60.00    Complete, Attached at Staples, Front Top Left Color Break, Small Spine Ticks/rubs, Water Stain bottom, Nice Colors/Gloss, Back Water Stain Bottom, Flat

ASM45F-B.jpg

ASM45B-B.jpg

:takeit:as per PM, many thanks

On 9/7/2021 at 8:31 AM, arzach421 said:

Amazing Spider-Man        238    9.2    W     $575.00    Has Tatooz.  Front LLC has 1/8 bump of the cover.  3 other corners perfect.  Back some indents/bends that are NON CB.  This would have been a 9.6 and maybe a 9.8 with a press.  9.2 with that corner.

ASM238F-A.jpg

ASM238B-A.jpg

Take

Hola All,

Well, it will take a while to fix my computer and recover all the pictures.  So, I will pivot and take pictures using my phone.  I was going to do another run of Spider-man but have decided to be more random.  Here comes X-Men, FF, Avengers, Moon Knight, ASM, Conan, Hulk, TOS, TOA, and Yes, even some DC and Some Kid Eternity GA.

I appreciate the patience from everyone.

I do have a list of those who have claimed books and were waiting for me to post more.  If you want to wrap up your purchases, contact me for details.  Otherwise, here come more books later this evening.  Work thing and all.

Hasta

Pablo

Amazing Spider-Man    A    40    4.0    OW-W     150.00    Complete, Attached at Staples, Normal Reading Color Breaking creases on front, Back Creases (one or two Color-breaking), 35 written on back, Nice Color

take it at 10% off (if the discount still applies)

On 9/17/2021 at 11:36 AM, oceans11 said:

Amazing Spider-Man    A    40    4.0    OW-W     150.00    Complete, Attached at Staples, Normal Reading Color Breaking creases on front, Back Creases (one or two Color-breaking), 35 written on back, Nice Color

take it at 10% off (if the discount still applies)

It Does.....^^  Thank You.