• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's up with these boards crashing every day?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

It seems that with the frequency it happens (literally, every day) and the length of time it's been happening (weeks), solving this is very low on the priority list.

So frustrating!

• Administrator

Good morning,

Unfortunately, we can't always prevent issues from popping up but we try our best to keep on top of them and resolve them as quickly as we can.  We're sorry for any delays or inconveniences.  

Thank you,

On 8/28/2021 at 1:06 PM, Gaard said:

It seems that with the frequency it happens (literally, every day) and the length of time it's been happening (weeks), solving this is very low on the priority list.

So frustrating!

based on my own extremely flimsy logic, I would say that the recent purchase of CGC by Blackstone would require all websites (including this one) owned/run by Blackstone to be more secure than this one is, or hosted a specific platform/server, and that they need to be secured and/or integrated with the company at large.  They obviously wouldn't be able to publicly say it, as there might be vulnerabilities that are being tested or addressed.  I don't remember these interruptions occurring prior to the sale... but I certainly could be wrong.