• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC initial $150 credit + International shipping
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello all. I have yet to send comics to CGC but am preparing to do so soon. I am hoping to find answers to the 2 following questions. I looked about but found contradictory or ambiguous information.

1) Is the $150 credit applicable on the first order? So I pay the Premium fee, send in books, and that credit will immediately apply to the grading fees on that first order, right?

2) I live in Japan, so I'm a bit worried about return shipping fees. (Shipping FROM Japan TO US is relatively cheap, but FROM US is so expensive... Not sure why... Maybe auction sellers jack up the prices a bit?) Anyway, can anyone direct me to a page on CGC explaining international fees? I directly asked CGC but no reply came, which made me a bit concerned.

Thanks for any help!

Hi, I live in Australia and I only use FedEx tracked for my returns from CGC. I usually send 10 comics at a time and it you spread the cost of postage (shipping) over the ten comics , it's not to bad. The $150 credit is applied once your comics have been graded and sent to your Credit card.