• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do I access high resolution scans I paid for?

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys, hope everyone has been well. 

I recently had a CGC order wrap up and ship back to me. I have access to the grades and graders notes but I paid for the high res imaging on this order but am currently unsure how to access that. 

Is it a separate portal I need to go through or are the images emailed to me? Thanks for any help!

On 8/31/2021 at 8:44 AM, EdisonS said:

Hey guys, hope everyone has been well. 

I recently had a CGC order wrap up and ship back to me. I have access to the grades and graders notes but I paid for the high res imaging on this order but am currently unsure how to access that. 

Is it a separate portal I need to go through or are the images emailed to me? Thanks for any help!

They'll email them to you. There's a delay though, so maybe expect them in a week or two.

On 8/31/2021 at 8:03 AM, medison said:
On 8/31/2021 at 7:17 AM, Shawn Everidge said:

They'll email them to you. There's a delay though, so maybe expect them in a week or two.

Sounds good! Was afraid that they had forgotten but that’s good to hear.

I’ll just wait it out then :bigsmile:

nothing wrong with emailing customer service politely for an update too.  If they're behind, that might bump you to the front of the line (assuming timing matters to you).  It won't hurt either way.