• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

* CLOSED * High-Grade Marvel: ASM, Avengers, Cap, Conan, DD, Ghost Rider, Giant-Size, Hulk, Iron Man, Shang-Chi, Thor, Warlock, X-Men, and more
5 5

183 posts in this topic

Things are getting more and more busy around here so I've made the decision to consign my books with the one and only Bob Storms.  I'll be delivering the books on Thursday afternoon, so this thread will officially close on Thursday at noon Eastern US time.  After that, you'll be able to see everything on www.highgradecomics.com.

On 11/8/2021 at 5:33 PM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Things are getting more and more busy around here so I've made the decision to consign my books with the one and only Bob Storms.  I'll be delivering the books on Thursday afternoon, so this thread will officially close on Thursday at noon Eastern US time.  After that, you'll be able to see everything on www.highgradecomics.com.

Bob will take good care of you, Lou!  He sold a ton of books for me.  Congrats.

V/R, Mike

Edited by mlovest