• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Professor Marston and the Wonder Woman
2 2

23 posts in this topic

On 9/6/2021 at 12:10 PM, Namtak said:

I dont know about accuracy of the story but in a simillar movie showing art from the past in rétrospective i preffered big eyes of tim burton

big-eyes-movie-poster.jpg

I really like the scene where they paint in the court of law:popcorn:wish i was there to see it when it really happened in real life pop-corn in hands:bigsmile:

On 9/5/2021 at 7:29 PM, MAR1979 said:

Enjoyable movie, I really liked it, however its nearly all Hollywood fiction based on actual people.

Yes, needless to say the real Charles Moulton didn't looked like the lead actor here and the two women definitely didn't looked like the two actresses in the movie here.  :bigsmile:

Loved the tagline for the movie though:  "The Story of the Women behind the Man Behind the Woman".  (thumbsu

On 9/6/2021 at 9:10 AM, Namtak said:

I dont know about accuracy of the story but in a simillar movie showing art from the past in rétrospective i preffered big eyes of tim burton

big-eyes-movie-poster.jpg

I remember seeing this movie along with another so-called adapted historical movie, The Imitation Game with Benedict Cumberbatch in the lead, while on a flight to Shanghai and thought both of them were pretty good and worth watching.  (thumbsu

Edited by lou_fine