• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) ROMANCE COMICS from the 1950's and on.
2 2

106 posts in this topic

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT 41                               8.5                               OW                            $ 30  

ADSCN7498.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

LOVE EXPERIENCES 22                                   9.0                            OW                        $ 35 :news:  SOLD Jonathan78

ADSCN7502.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

LOVE EXPERIENCES 15                       9.2                           OW                           $ 40 :news:  SOLD Jonathan78

NICE copy ... "They called me Man Snatcher"

ADSCN7501.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

On 9/8/2021 at 9:40 AM, jimjum12 said:

LOVE EXPERIENCES 15                       9.2                           OW                           $ 40  NICE copy ... "They called me Man Snatcher"

ADSCN7501.JPG

Take.  These are beautiful! Are they stamped as File copies on the inside?

LOVE EXPERIENCES 25                           9.0                        OW                          $ 35  :news:  SOLD Norrin's lawyer

ADSCN7504 (2).JPG

Edited by jimjum12

On 9/8/2021 at 9:42 AM, Jonathan78 said:

Take.  These are beautiful! Are they stamped as File copies on the inside?

No, but they were sold to me as such by a long time reputable dealer.... There were multiples of each at one time. I had close to a hundred different ones. They're dripping with gloss and the PQ is very decent. I kept a few for myself. This one is my favorite and isn't for sale at this time. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

NFS

ADSCN7494 (2).JPG

LOVE EXPERIENCES 30                           8.0+                              OW                              $ 25  :news:  SOLD Jonathan78

... Pressable defects keep it down.

ADSCN7506.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

That's it for the file copies. I have three more Romance comics, possibly a few more, but still need to find the images. To avoid dragging this out, I'm listing these with "pic to follow" ... as always, claim pending image will hold the book for you. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

MEME PARKBENCH.jpg

LOVE CLASSICS 2                          4.0                          OW                          $ 35  :news:  SOLD Jonathan78

... Very glossy and scarce Atlas beauty. Virginia Mayo cover

The rippling effect at top half of book is in the art. 

IMG_2075.JPG

IMG_2076.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

PERSONAL LOVE 17                                6.5                           C/OW                              $ 125  :news:  SOLD Thoth Amon

... Harvey File ... stamped on Yvonne DeCarlo's neck . Rock Hudson cover.

DSCN8676 (2).JPG

DSCN8676 (3).JPG

Edited by jimjum12

LOVE CONFESSIONS 33                         3.0+                       OW                         $ FREE with previous purchase  :news: CLAIMED Thoth Amon

pic to follow ... Crandall cover ?

Edited by jimjum12

TOP LOVE STORIES 10                         5.0                            OW                       $ 350 ... Moderate tide line to spine, back cover. 

ADSCN8967 (2).JPG