• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

a promise western f.s.--CLOSED

8 posts in this topic

i'll take it on the thread trumps p.m.'s, but i'll listen to reasonable counters.  return will be accepted, just let me know w/in 3 days of delivery of book.  s/h $15 domestic, we'll figure a border-crossing.  p.p. will work.

timelys going wild these days.  4.5 just sold for $840 on this on in july.  this is about the best looking 5.5 i've ever had;  let's say $1,250 here.  SOLD!

mm89.jpeg

Edited by Straw-Man

don't need this'un for the ped type-set anymore; just looking to get bought out at cost.  between hammer/juice, tax, s/h and the p.p. expense on this end, that number is $775.

westerntruecrime.jpg

On 9/9/2021 at 12:40 PM, Straw-Man said:

aw, what the heck, this one doesn't fit any run, and i've enjoyed it long enuff.  $11,500, check or m.o. only.  you shouldn't buy it expecting it to press to 9.9....

fight8.jpg

:ohnoez:Me trying to figure out 11k and divide that by years for a payment plan lol