• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FULL COLOR BATMAN SPLASH

1 post in this topic

There was a time when I thought I wanted to be a comic book illustrator ,maybe do some covers etc . With that in mind I created a portfolio and started bringing it around. It did get me some work as a colorist for Jim Shooters Defiant Comics (remember them?) and a teaching position at the Kubert School but that was about it so I went back to a career in Fine Arts.

I’m making available this splash from that portfolio featuring old school Batman and Robin above a burning Gotham City. (11.5” x 17” acrylic on illustration board). $300 includes shipping, OBO. Paypal/US Buyers Only         Message me here if interested.

You can check out more of my art at  charlesdavidviera.com or at Anthony’s Comic Art :

https://www.anthonyscomicbookart.com/ArtistGalleryRoom.asp?ArtistId=3674&Ti=Charles_Viera

IMG_3316.jpg

Edited by rrichards