• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Special Comics #1 Church Copy 9.6 White Page MLJ
2 2

32 posts in this topic

BTW, this issue contains a full page strip ad which depicts Archie for Jackpot Comics #4, generally considered Archie's third appearance.

Edited by MrBedrock

On 9/10/2021 at 5:58 PM, MrBedrock said:

Also of note, this issue has the same number of pages as Action 1, Detective 27 and Marvel Comics #1!

Thank God. 

On 9/10/2021 at 5:00 PM, Zolnerowich said:
On 9/10/2021 at 4:59 PM, MrBedrock said:

I would gladly accept both. Now how would you like to pay for the Special Comics?

With extra mayo, of course.

Lettuce. Cabbage. Cheddar. Clams. Bread.

Included in the sale will be a complete color xerox copy of a reading copy of Special Comics #1 originally given to me by John Verzyl when I bought the above book from him.

On 9/10/2021 at 11:28 PM, Artifiction said:

That's 2,500 weeks at $100 per.. I don't think I've got that many weeks left. So, no offer from me. :cry:

2069 is going to be a great year. Sorry to hear you won't be around then.

On 9/11/2021 at 5:57 AM, comicginger1789 said:

What does a kidney sell for on the black market these days?

…asking for a friend….

Not sure about the kidney, but I might trade for a friend.

On 9/11/2021 at 10:05 AM, MattTheDuck said:

I'll be glad to trade you my friendship for this book.  Will move to, or make frequent trips to, your location.  I will also buy you a nice dinner before the trade, of course.

:blush:

On 9/11/2021 at 11:24 AM, MrBedrock said:
On 9/11/2021 at 11:05 AM, MattTheDuck said:

I'll be glad to trade you my friendship for this book.  Will move to, or make frequent trips to, your location.  I will also buy you a nice dinner before the trade, of course.

:blush:

The $64,000 question is will he mow the lawn ? I'm talking about ALL of the 73 acres ? That's the true test of friendship... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu