• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

<CLOSED> Quality Comics GA group: Plastic Man 32, 33, 34, 35; 3x Police Comics w/ zero census; The Spirit; also GA Green Lantern 36 <CLOSED>
2 2

24 posts in this topic

The Spirit #2, 1944, Quality Comics, Lou Fine throughout. Lower grade copy with a Bonnett's stamp. Some staining to front cover, edge wear, a couple cover creases (one is pretty long from the word "BOOK" at the top to nearly the bottom right corner), tearing at the staples, but still attached, complete. Boy, if that Page 25 image was the cover...Seems about 3.0 to me. 

$60

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

The Spirit #9, 1947. Cool cover. Spine wear/damage, some edge wear and creasing, interior stain that affects several pages (added a pic that shows the worst of this), bottom staple is discolored. I had this at 4.0, but as I am taking pics, 3.5 might be a better call. 

$67

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

The Spirit #6, 1946, Quality Comics, Lou Fine cover and some interior art. Foxing along the spine, "M" on cover, staple tears but attached, interior tears that are mostly in the margins, but a couple extend into the panels (there is a piece of margin or two missing but no art missing that I could find), bottom corner creases both front and back. Complete and attached, but probably 2.5 or 3.0 overall.

$40

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

That's all I had set aside for this thread (and even a couple added in that weren't in the original stack). I will take a look at prices on the few that didn't sell yesterday, and maybe make an adjustment or two. Thanks for looking. I will be tied up with work the rest of today, but may take one more look in the boxes tomorrow to see if there is anything else that needs to go. 

THREAD CLOSED.

Edited by elibowman