• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Auction — Peanuts #1 UFS 1953 Coverless, incomplete
5 5

49 posts in this topic

On 9/17/2021 at 10:55 PM, Norrin's lawyer said:

I love it!!  This made my night.   When I watch videos like that one, that I haven't seen in so long, it reminds me how great the music was growing up in the 70's and 80's   :preach:

As always, your threads are too much fun.   Good luck! 

Thank you Greg! :headbang:

OK, 12 hours to go and the top bid is $175... again, we are talking UFS Peanuts #1 (1953) coverless and incomplete (missing 1st 2 wraps), CF loose but present. A very low-grade copy of a tough and desirable book. 

For reference, a cgc 1.0 sold in 2018 on Heritage for $780, and a raw copy with bug chew, chips and splits sold in July on eBay for $832.) Lowest price available currently on eBay is a cgc .5 asking $1895 with 12 watchers.

Edited by Readcomix

On 9/18/2021 at 10:27 PM, mikej61 said:

$185

snoopy_dream2.jpg

Well done indeed, as you sir are a ^^ 

UFS Peanuts #1 coverless incomplete goes to @mikej61 (worship)

A big thank you to you and all our bidders who competed for this piece of comics history! Thanks everyone for making it a fun thread and congrats to Mike (thumbsu