• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quick auction- SA/BA reader lot of Jimmy Olsen's. Ends Thursday 9PM
1 1

3 posts in this topic

This auction ends Thursday at 9PM East Coast Time.

Paypal, zelle or checks accepted.  Domestic shipping only. BIN is $25 and includes free domestic shipping

otherwise-Shipping is $7 lower 48. extra to other domestic locations. 

Returns at buyer expense.  You must notify me within three days of arrival. 

Offered for your consideration is a reader lot of low grade Supermans Pal Jimmy Olsen from the 1963-1970s era.

I will try to list the major defects, but this is strictly a reader group.

#60   General Jimmy leads an army of alien toy soldiers against a super-enemy.   Fair, with some water damage.

#74  Jimmy becomes a Super-Imp, changes Perry into a talking tiger. I'd call it poor, with a spine split, centerfold detached and water spotting. No foul or musty odor.

#79  Jimmy time travels to become THE REDHEADED BEATLE OF 1,000 BC.   Poor with a detached cover

#81  Jjimmy opens Pandoras Box and turns Superman into  Super-Demon    Typical book that grades Fair.

#86   The team of Brainiac and Olsen battles Supes.. 

#87 An early LEGION OF SUPER_VILLIANs app, as they team up with Luthor, Brainiac and evil Jimmy. Poor, with detached cover and spine split. Fun read.

102 Remaindered copy  

103 Jimmy murders Clark Kent and Supes is pissed.    Fair

143  Jack Kirby era, guest starring The Newsboy Legion.   A big chunk of the cover is out ,bringing a solid Vg down to a Fair/Good

148 Kirby cover and story    Fair, with a chunk out of back cover

Ten books in total, with two being Kirby. 

Starting bid is $5 and please increase by a minimum of fifty cents. 

This may be the start of a group of low grade SA and BA lots if it goes well. 

Photos to follow

Edited by shadroch