• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Raw Copper/Modern Comics For Sale!! CLOSED
6 6

216 posts in this topic

A multi-day thread coming up with a batch of newer moderns from a recent collection, and then some more misc copper/modern books for your perusal.

The rules:

I accept first unconditional & unedited  :takeit:with item info here in the thread or PM, text, email, phone call or smoke signal from comicdonna, timestamp wins(I get emails of all posts and PMs for timestamps). Payment due within 7 days unless arranged before "I'll Take It" or book may be reposted for sale, I accept Paypal, checks, MOs(sorry no International money orders), Venmo, I think it's reasonable to expect if you post "I'll Take It" then you have the time to pay in the stated time frame unless otherwise arranged.  Please do not edit "I'll Take It" posts or post "I'll Take It" unless you are going to complete the transaction.  I'll accept returns mailed within 7 days if item is not as described, undisclosed restoration within 30 days, no returns on slabs. No HOS or Probation list members please.

US Shipping starts at $6 First Class in Hotflips mailer, PM for International quote.

Edited by GACollectibles

I added this post further down, on some of the darker cover you'll see what looks like a stress on the spine which is actually a scratch on the scanner bed(I keep forgetting it's there).

scratch.jpg.25ab96635a2ee25804098b7206fdc7c4.jpg

Starting out with a batch of these...

Something is Killing the Children #7 2nd Printing NM $45 SOLD!!

24615.jpg.72f582747a32347bc8029a07db78982c.jpg

Back Cover

Spoiler

24615bc.jpg.3020a0268aebce2c57e8cb2ace0929ed.jpg

Edited by GACollectibles
added scratch detail

I didn't notice it when I was editing the pics, but what appears to be a stress is a scratch on the scanner bed(I keep forgetting it's there).

scratch.jpg.badbc7525aef963a7f7a533006a376ad.jpg

Edited by GACollectibles