• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

<CLOSED> Now 20% off everything ! (Recap page 12) Archie, Betty & Veronica, Jughead, Josie, Laugh, Pep, Reggie & More!
7 7

956 posts in this topic

Laugh 166

Good     

:news:Sold to kazoo 

Heavy spine curl, cf attached at bottom staple, multiple tears along spine.  A well loved copy.  The coupon on the last page is filled in, it's a little odd, it says "Linda Clark, age 9," and then further down for occupation it says "Pabst Brewery" lol  

Laugh 166.jpg

Laugh 166 - bc.jpg

41CF307D-ED9C-4638-8765-797D3B813150.jpeg

Edited by Djohnson321
Sold

On 10/4/2021 at 6:14 PM, Djohnson321 said:

Laugh 166

Good     

$10

Heavy spine curl, cf attached a bottom staple, multiple tears along spine.  A well loved copy.  The coupon on the last page is filled in, it's a little odd, it says "Linda Clark, age 9," and then further down for occupation it says "Pabst Brewery" lol  

Laugh 166.jpg

Laugh 166 - bc.jpg

take it

Betty and Me 1-7 Lot 

:news:Sold to Susanville 

#1 VG-  light subscription crease. DeCarlo art.  #2 Fair. Cf detached and coupon cut out.  #3 VG bottom staple pop. Staple removed upper left side bc. Origin of Super teen.  #4. VG   #5 VG/F   #6 VG+  staple removed upper left side bc         #7 VG/F spine curl, bottom staple detached from cf. DeCarlo art.

Betty and Me 1.jpg

Betty and Me 1 - bc.jpg

Betty and Me 2.jpg

Betty and Me 2 - bc.jpg

Betty and Me 3.jpg

Betty and Me 3 - bc.jpg

Betty and Me 4.jpg

Betty and Me 4 - bc.jpg

Betty and Me 5.jpg

Betty and Me 5 - bc.jpg

Betty and Me 6.jpg

Betty and Me 6 - bc.jpg