• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] NM 87 2nd print + Hulk 8, Wolverineses (1988, Origin, 2003), and X-Men books, all 9.8s
2 2

42 posts in this topic

Necessities first:

Payment:  In addition to PayPal, I will also accept check / money order / Zelle, though the book will be held until clearance.  Payment generally due within 10 business days.  However, time payments are an option on purchases $750+.  PM me in advance to discuss though.

Shipping (domestic):  Book(s) will be shipped via insured USPS priority mail.  Domestic shipping is included in the listed price.

International Shipping - exact cost, minus the US shipping cost.  Please inquire first for an accurate quote. 

Returns:  No returns on CGC books as you know what you're getting.  

On the HoS?  Probation list?  Or I simply don't like you (aka on my ignore list)?  Don't bother.

Can provide board references if needed (no name dropping here), and over 1700 positive eBay feedback as well -- https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=792mn.  And I've got a fledgling kudos thread started (link is in my profile page).

First :takeit:posted in the thread wins a book outright (so don't PM it to me, a thread take it wins out regardless of time stamp), well reasoned offers always considered.

The title pretty much says it all.  Book has started to take off lately, so let's put the ask at $300 $removed.

Spoiler

Front.JPG

Spoiler

Rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792

Now $250 shipped for this one.  Some more books coming tonight as well. 

As I said in my G/S/B thread, I go into vacation mode by COB Monday, and I need to ship all wins out by Monday morning lest you have to wait for me to get back from vacation.

This thread will close whenever I remember to close it on Sunday night.

Hulk 8, CGC SS 9.8, signed by Sal Buscema.  No recent sales that I could find.  Plays into the Apocalypse: The 12 storyline.

$175 shipped

8 front.JPG

8 rear.JPG

Wolverine 75, CGC 9.8.  How to cope with the loss of your adamantium in three easy steps...

A 9.8 blue label ended at $251 on eBay just the other day :whatthe:.  However, I think the winning bidder had as many feedback (3) as IQ points.

$85 shipped

75 front.JPG

75 rear.JPG

New Mutants 87, 2nd print.  1st appearance of Kah-bleh.  SS 9.8, double signed by Bob Wiacek and Louise Simonson.

I see a couple of blue sales on eBay for $180, so let's call this guy $250 shipped.

New Mutants 87 2nd front.JPG

New Mutants 87 2nd rear.JPG

Marvel Comics Presents 78, part 7 of the Weapon X storyline.  SS 9.8, signed by Stan Lee on 8/10/2013.

$removed.

Spoiler

78 front.JPG

Spoiler

78 rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792

Small Black Friday deal - today only, buyer of the next book (or books :baiting:) to get taken at list price gets 11% off the total order price.