• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] NM 87 2nd print + Hulk 8, Wolverineses (1988, Origin, 2003), and X-Men books, all 9.8s
2 2

42 posts in this topic

On 12/3/2021 at 11:36 AM, NP_Gresham said:

image.jpeg.7ccbeaf9662dd6c47ec33118b45436d5.jpeg

You know, if there's one thing that gives me hope for the Bears, it's the Bulls.  They were the running joke of Chicago for about 10 years, due to combination of incompetent management and awful coaching (once Thibodeau was run out). Sound like another Chicago franchise we discuss on occasion?  But what the new regime has done in barely two years is just awesome, and they've become appointment viewing for me again.

And one could argue that Jerry Reinsdorf is just as bad of an owner as the McCashkey family, so maybe there's hope.  :wishluck:

Here come some more additions!  Note - the 20% off doesn't apply to the books that follow, though I'll try to price them just as competitively.  First up will be SS 9.8 issues of Wolverine: The Origin 3 - 5.  SS copies aren't seen all that often of late, and the ones I do see are the overpriced junk that have been festering on eBay for about 10 years now.

Individually call them $135 shipped, or take all three for $350 shipped.

3 front.JPG

3 rear.JPG

4 front.JPG

4 rear.JPG

5 front.JPG

5 rear.JPG

Wolverine 150, Dynamic Forces Edition.  9.8 blue.  Not sure if this book originally came with a COA, but I don't have it if it did.

$75 shipped

150 DF front.JPG

150 DF rear.JPG