• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGCEMC - CGC Estimated Market Capitalization - now over 325 comics listed
3 3

43 posts in this topic

On 9/20/2021 at 6:09 PM, Albert Thurgood said:
On 9/20/2021 at 6:00 PM, valiantman said:

Conan #1 probably got overlooked, thanks for catching that.  I'm sure there are a few others that are obvious, but in my compiling of 200+ comics by hand, I just forgot them. :grin:

Conan #1 (1970), 4,605 CGC slabs, 7.62 average grade, value about $675 each, CGCAMC = $3,108,375, CGCEMC = $4,444,536 (thumbsu

Thanks. My quick calculation was based on median CGC grade and Gocollect figures because I can't access GPA data.

The CGC Census was updated today, and the CGCEMC site has been updated as well.  Conan #1 was added and the updated census numbers place it at #101 with $4,453,071. 

Several updates today, now over 325 comics listed.

UPDATE: The webhosting company just screwed up every website that I run (including sites that have run for years with no problems) and I've got a ticket in to get it fixed.  No timeframe on when the site will be back. :pullhair:

Edited by valiantman