• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver Surfer #1 CGC 2.0 - custom label - all attached!
2 2

8 posts in this topic

Hello!

Welcome to the "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling" board!

The moderators have asked everyone around here to help educate new comers about the posting rules for this forum so that we can keep things running smoothly. So whenever we see a new thread go up that's missing some of the information required by the rules, someone will generally happen along and post this reminder (by moderator request).

You can find the posting guidelines here: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472 

Specifically, you should check out  #4 (You can't list on eBay and here at the same time), #8 (List shipping costs); #9 (list payment methods).

They are well worth reading, because your posts can be removed from the boards if they don't conform to the guidelines. This will help you to attract more buyers as well, since this is how people expect to have books offered around here.

Thanks, and glad to have you here!

Wow, now that's how you dress up a book. That case is baller. Since you said I should feel free to ask questions, I do have a couple. 

1. What form of payment do you accept? 

2. What are the rules for claiming the book?

3. What is your return policy?

4. How do you ship, and how much does it cost?

On 9/27/2021 at 11:43 AM, Joshua33 said:

Wow, now that's how you dress up a book. That case is baller. Since you said I should feel free to ask questions, I do have a couple. 

1. What form of payment do you accept? 

2. What are the rules for claiming the book?

3. What is your return policy?

4. How do you ship, and how much does it cost?

You know you gotta do it that way for SS!

I accept PayPal.

$15 shipping (I package with cgc box)

Claiming the book you can just shoot me a message and we can discuss logistics.

No returns (willing to show you everything before I ship - case is perfect etc.)

thanks!

On 9/27/2021 at 11:08 PM, Bluemedgroup said:

One bright part about these forums is there is no price bashing like on FB.  FB crowd is brutal when it comes to letting you know if your book is over priced.  Meanwhile, if you want to tell if it’s overpriced here, then no one buys it lol.  

Lol I will say this is very true. I’m very open to negotiating and learning about FMV etc. Facebook is quick to pitchfork you.