• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

50's Atlas Romance
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Hi all these for starters maybe other stuff if they move. First :takeit:Trumps any ongoing PM negotiations. PayPal preferred payment,  USPS Priority shipping (add $8 to order) returns accepted up to 3 days after you receive book, return shipping on buyer. Shipping only in US for this go round. 

Clearing out a handful of Romance by Atlas, I do have a few keepers but I can let these go. The first group of issues offered are noted as 'possibly' Matt Baker pencils with a question mark on GCD, though most collectors I presume accept these as solely Vince Colletta. You be the judge. 

My Own Romance #67 cgc 4.0 lone copy on the census asking $120  ****SOLD****

my 22.58a.jpg

20211001_193124.jpg

Edited by sagii

On 10/1/2021 at 7:02 PM, sagii said:

Hi all these for starters maybe other stuff if they move. First :takeit:Trumps any ongoing PM negotiations. PayPal preferred payment,  USPS Priority shipping (add $8 to order) returns accepted up to 3 days after you receive book, return shipping on buyer. Shipping only in US for this go round. 

Clearing out a handful of Romance by Atlas, I do have a few keepers but I can let these go. The first group of issues offered are noted as 'possibly' Matt Baker pencils with a question mark on GCD, though most collectors I presume accept these as solely Vince Colletta. You be the judge. 

My Own Romance #67 cgc 4.0 lone copy on the census asking $120

my 22.58a.jpg

20211001_193124.jpg

Take