• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Secret Wars 8
4 4

10 posts in this topic

First, I don't actually own this book. I am however considering purchasing it. 

Spoiler

The seller claims that while they would personally give it a 9.6, they believe CGC will give it a 9.8. The problem is that they have priced it under the assumption of a 9.8.

So hopefully you guys can help me determine if $390 is too much to pay for it or not. Thanks.

3c1e46ac15ee2bba534be7ebb89178d6.jpg

60fb9c20ff6b1fdc215cf038a5364433.jpg

I would call it a strong 9.4. Could be graded a 9.6 by CGC but that's up to them. I won't speculate on the 9.8.

I do think the asking price is way high but you got to assess what's it worth to you. I've overpaid on a few books in the past but all of them were worth it for me in order to add them to my collection without the thought of reselling or future prices.

Thanks for posting.

On 10/4/2021 at 10:08 PM, grendelbo said:

I would call it a strong 9.4. Could be graded a 9.6 by CGC but that's up to them. I won't speculate on the 9.8.

I do think the asking price is way high but you got to assess what's it worth to you. I've overpaid on a few books in the past but all of them were worth it for me in order to add them to my collection without the thought of reselling or future prices.

Thanks for posting.

This is the answer 

On 10/4/2021 at 10:08 PM, grendelbo said:

Thanks for posting.

On 10/5/2021 at 9:11 PM, universal soldier said:

Can't argue with the above comments.

+1