• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Board Error Messages and Outages
5 5

101 posts in this topic

New feature! :idea: The logo on the top left no longer links to https://www.cgccomics.com/ which I've always used to toggle back and forth between the main site and the boards.

On 10/22/2021 at 1:25 PM, universal soldier said:

:foryou: appreciate what you do. Seriously, if you ever need Beta testers for things like this just ask. I'm sure plenty of us here would help to make sure things go smoother.

Between the squished avatar, unintended switch in the profile content on the left of a post and this "miss" (all in one day), I'm going to once again suggest you recruit some Beta testers for changes. Deployments without proper QA are doomed for failure and if you are relying on the developers to check their own work then.:roflmao: I'm sure there is some staging area that access can be granted by IP and the database(s) replicated for beta purposes.