• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indy and DC Only - Mixed Sale 2021
1 1

190 posts in this topic

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: War - full story run including #1 (Benjamin Carre Cover), 2, 3, 4, 5 – average grade is NM, except for the scuffing damage and spine stress near spine of back cover of #5 (see photo) - $125

20210909_210348.jpgIndyModern171.jpg

Edited by highfivephase

Morning Glories TPB Vol 1-8 - All are first printings except Vol. 1, which is second printing. All are in great shape with some very minor shelf wear. Most are unread with the first couple volumes maybe read once or twice. - $35 (I can ship this via Media Mail if that's all you buy.) sold to miraclemet

20210803_162349.jpg

Edited by highfivephase

Akira Vol 2 TPB - subtitled "Akira - I". This is a Japanese Version with some English (and Korean?) on the dust jacket. Near mint condition with two minor tears on the top and bottom of spine of the dust jacket. Stunning Otomo Katsuhiro artwork that became the legendary anime film. All black & white except for the first couple pages, which are glossy color. 300+ pages. Includes a bookmark, probably rare and hard to find. One of six volumes published by Kodansha. Not sure of the printing or release date. I think this is also referred to as the KC Deluxe version. Indicia states a copyright of 1985, but this may have be printed in 2010. (My research is inconclusive.) This is not the Dark Horse English version. - $20

20210803_162721.jpg

20210803_162801.jpg

20210803_162714.jpg