• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Justice League 5
4 4

10 posts in this topic

On 10/15/2021 at 5:10 PM, adampasz said:

4.0 VG

• small piece missing front cover, at center of spine
  • stains near bottom staple, front & back

Ah - hah.  I was closer on that one.  I guessed 4.5 just giving it the + because of desirability, but I'm learning that's not really something to include on my end when examining my own comics.  I gotta say, I started this exercise because I put these away and haven't looked at them for decades, and originally my thought was to take advantage of the current market conditions, but now that I'm getting these out and paying closer attention, all of a sudden I'm feeling that boyish fun of looking at these comics.  Makes me want to collect some more rather than sell . . . go figure :D

Anyways, thanks again!

On 10/15/2021 at 2:37 PM, Joe Peck said:

just giving it the + because of desirability,

That only happens for Golden Age books. :wink:

On 10/15/2021 at 2:37 PM, Joe Peck said:

I gotta say, I started this exercise because I put these away and haven't looked at them for decades, and originally my thought was to take advantage of the current market conditions, but now that I'm getting these out and paying closer attention, all of a sudden I'm feeling that boyish fun of looking at these comics.  Makes me want to collect some more rather than sell . . .

You are now in the danger zone.

Close your web browser immediately.

Put your comics back in the closet, and go do something useful with the rest of your day.

On 10/15/2021 at 5:40 PM, adampasz said:

That only happens for Golden Age books. :wink:

You are now in the danger zone.

Close your web browser immediately.

Put your comics back in the closet, and go do something useful with the rest of your day.

No doubt you are 100% correct, but my OCD personality can't . . . seem . . . . to . . . . turn it off.   It's like one of those dreams where you want to run but your feet feel stuck in mud, hah!