• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM MCP #72
4 4

5 posts in this topic

I wouldn't think you get graded down for the manufacturing defect but I'd be interested to hear what others think on that.  This book looks like an 8.5/9.0 to me.  That said, is the fact that it's aesthetically less-pleasing a negative for a buyer?  I'd think a little but not a lot.  I've bought this book recently and if yours had been available at 5-10% below market I'd have grabbed it.  Just one opinion though...

Staples are fine. It's a miswrap.

Less-desirable than a better aligned copy so likely it would sell for less than a similarly graded copy that presents better.

Thanks for sharing.

On 10/17/2021 at 10:39 PM, grendelbo said:

Less-desirable than a better aligned copy so likely it would sell for less than a similarly graded copy that presents better.

Thanks for sharing.

Agreed

On 10/18/2021 at 12:39 AM, grendelbo said:

Thanks for sharing.

On 10/19/2021 at 2:06 PM, Galen130 said:

Agreed

ditto