• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Keys/Semi-Keys HOS 92/Thor 165/Conan1/FF 67/SA 205/Demon 1/Doom Patrol 86, 99. Many more
6 6

60 posts in this topic

SOLD

Doom Patrol #99 cgc 7.0 cr/ow $550 now $525

This one kills me. I have a 9.4 and have had at least 5 raw to graded copies as this is my son’s favorite character and started buying them to find the best copies I could.  I really thought this one was in the 9.0 range possibly higher after a pressing. Again though fairly harsh grading. I’ve sold 7.0s, 8.0s that weren’t even close to this copy. Anyway to me this is a DC goldmine character. A generation has grown up with him being a Loki/Deadpool type character. 

C7460262-A868-417C-9AFC-F93364860E6D.jpeg

3F756487-E245-47F4-8837-4937E62E2B03.jpeg

Edited by jawn

On 10/24/2021 at 9:34 PM, jawn said:

Doom Patrol #99 cgc 7.0 ow/w $550

This one kills me. I have a 9.4 and have had at least 5 raw to graded copies as this is my son’s favorite character and started buying them to find the best copies I could.  I really thought this one was in the 9.0 range possibly higher after a pressing. Again though fairly harsh grading. I’ve sold 7.0s, 8.0s that weren’t even close to this copy. Anyway to me this is a DC goldmine character. A generation has grown up with him being a Loki/Deadpool type character. 

Do you have a pic?

Bump for some price drops.  Books paid for should ship out tomorrow around lunch.  Keep the offers coming. I would like to get posted books sold before listing the next batch.  

Few more price drops.  Keep the offers coming.  Will go $750 for both Doom Patrol books. All books paid for in the thread so far are now boxed to ship out tomorrow.  Tracking will be sent to everyone. 

CB3152AD-6E7C-44CD-B6A2-6F86FB790BD5.jpeg

Edited by jawn

All books paid for shipped and tracking numbers have been sent via PayPal or email if paid via a different method. I appreciate all the interest purchases and conversations. I’m going to list a few tonight and hopefully get a few offers on those remaining.  Little surprised a few of these are still here Ghost Rider 1 for $150 less than the last recent sale 😳