• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Keys/Semi-Keys HOS 92/Thor 165/Conan1/FF 67/SA 205/Demon 1/Doom Patrol 86, 99. Many more
6 6

60 posts in this topic

Haha. Almost feels like a grift. The HOS 92 was mentioned to grab peoples eyes and of course 10 days later no sign of it. Get the lesser books sold first and hold out HOS 92 as the carrot. Very clever.

And NOW! For your consideration! After 3 weeks! Drum roll, please! The best of the best! The grail of the late Silver Age! DC Comics current flagship book! Ladies and Gennlmennnnn! I am pleased to unveil this to you! Bernie Wrightson's masterpiece! Master of the macabre. Featured in 100's of DC comic books! Respected artist like no other! Written by Len Wein! One of the premier writers of the silver and bronze age! The most famous of all the greytone covers! Featuring the delectable Louise Simonson! Featuring the 1st appearance of a character that has had staying power! The value of this book has continued to rise and has never seen a decline in desirability! May I present to you.....

Soon....Very soon....1st! Tarzan 207! By Joe Kubert. LOL!

On 10/28/2021 at 8:53 PM, Randall Ries said:

Haha. Almost feels like a grift. The HOS 92 was mentioned to grab peoples eyes and of course 10 days later no sign of it. Get the lesser books sold first and hold out HOS 92 as the carrot. Very clever.

And NOW! For your consideration! After 3 weeks! Drum roll, please! The best of the best! The grail of the late Silver Age! DC Comics current flagship book! Ladies and Gennlmennnnn! I am pleased to unveil this to you! Bernie Wrightson's masterpiece! Master of the macabre. Featured in 100's of DC comic books! Respected artist like no other! Written by Len Wein! One of the premier writers of the silver and bronze age! The most famous of all the greytone covers! Featuring the delectable Louise Simonson! Featuring the 1st appearance of a character that has had staying power! The value of this book has continued to rise and has never seen a decline in desirability! May I present to you.....

Soon....Very soon....1st! Tarzan 207! By Joe Kubert. LOL!

On 10/29/2021 at 12:27 AM, jawn said:

Yeah grift this:flipbait:

Or how about F off and thread crash somewhere else

On 10/18/2021 at 7:51 PM, jawn said:

Strange Adventures #205 cgc 8.0 ow/w.  I’ve had at least five copies of this book over the last few years trying to get higher than my 9.0. I really thought this one had a chance at least at a tie but alas no go. Asking $1250.  Now $1150 now $1100

C5DE97EA-07C4-479B-ACF1-7362BAB41355.jpeg

A3EF4B93-DD06-464F-B016-EC378CBA5782.jpeg

:takeit: per pm. Thanks John.

On 10/26/2021 at 6:26 PM, jawn said:

Few more price drops.  Keep the offers coming.  Will go $750 for both Doom Patrol books. All books paid for in the thread so far are now boxed to ship out tomorrow.  Tracking will be sent to everyone. 

CB3152AD-6E7C-44CD-B6A2-6F86FB790BD5.jpeg

Take both Doom Patrol books for $750!:banana: