• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A few Odds and Sodds available...All CGC Graded
4 4

82 posts in this topic

Morning y'all :hi:

Been a while since ive done a thread but I have some items scanned and ready to go. First though the particulars:

1-Prices are open to offers

2-Shipping will be $15 for 1-3 slabs and then figured out from there. I will not gouge you. :banana: 

3-I accept Paypal GS, Cash, Check (gotta clear first), Money Orders for you old fogeys who know what that is :slapfight:

4-Returns are not generally accepted with Graded Books but I will obviously be willing to discuss based on circumstances. Im really pretty easy to deal with. Unlike @greggy

5-Payment needs be made within a day or two unless arrangements are made prior to purchase. Time payments are available and terms to be worked out before :takeit: is applied to a book

6-Feel free to ask any questions!

Amazing Spider-Man 2 

:news: SOLD :banana: 

CGC 3.0 OWW

1st Vulture.

Book presents nice for the grade with main issues some slight Marvel chipping and a small piece missing near Spidey's head in the price box.

234.jpg

234back.jpg

Edited by arexcrooke