• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SILVER AGE FOR SALE     FF updated pricing & a new offering: FF 49, 50, 4, 5, 6  New: FF 48 8.0 w                                                                                                                                                        
8 8

26 posts in this topic

On 11/10/2021 at 5:10 PM, StevoR said:

Hey pmWolf,   HULK #2 is sold.  Sorry Wolfman, it sold via PM earlier.

Thanks for looking at the comics on my thread. 

Best Regards,  Steve

Well, that's a bummer. Was still listed as available when I tried to take it. 

Ah well. 

On 11/10/2021 at 5:27 PM, pmWolf said:

Well, that's a bummer. Was still listed as available when I tried to take it. 

Ah well. 

Again, sorry you missed this one.  I hope you'll keep an eye out for other early Marvels I'm planning on posting.  

Best regards,  Steve

On 10/30/2021 at 10:12 AM, StevoR said:
On 10/29/2021 at 8:31 PM, VintageComics said:

:takeit: As per PM agreement.

This book, Daredevil 7 8.5 ow-w is PENDING.

Just an FYI, we completed this deal and everything went fine. I sent payment via wire and I got my book as advertised.

The book was sent registered mail and that takes a bit longer to ship but everything was perfect.

Thanks Steve!

On 11/10/2021 at 10:53 PM, VintageComics said:

Just an FYI, we completed this deal and everything went fine. I sent payment via wire and I got my book as advertised.

The book was sent registered mail and that takes a bit longer to ship but everything was perfect.

Thanks Steve!

Thank you so much for your support.  I'm slowly working to build credibility on this board.  I've got many more early Marvels that I'll be posting for sale.  Stay tuned. 

It 's a pleasure getting to know you.  Best Regards,  Steve