• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! Round 2 is Underway......High Grade Bronze Age Warren Horror/Sci-Fi Magazines....Eerie, Creepy, Vampirella, Famous Monsters, Rook, Spirit, + Misc!!
5 5

210 posts in this topic

LAST CALL!!!  I'm going to close out Round 1 of this magazine offering on Sunday 11/14 at 1:00 PM PST, so if there are any unsold mags you've been thinking of making an offer on, now would be the time!  Don't be shy....I'm pretty easy to work with, and the worst that could happen is I say no.  The recap page is up to date and accurate, as of this morning.  

Just a friendly reminder that in a little over 4 hours (1:00 PM PST) I'm going to close out the Round 1 offerings, and then start posting Round 2 in earnest this afternoon.  The recap page is up to date, so if you're thinking of making an offer on any of the unsold mags from Round 1, this is your official LAST CALL.  I've made some package deals with deeper discounts the last couple days, and am looking to find new homes for these beautiful mags...so don't be shy about making offers.  It's not a fire sale, but there is a little smoke in the background!!