• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Defenders 10
3 3

17 posts in this topic

8.5 / 9.0 makes 'cents' to me. The marks on the back appear to be ink transfer, hence manufacturing in origin, so wouldn't count against. (& I see you've brought a little magick to your avatar!) Early Defenders is a fab run. 

Edited by LowGradeBronze

On 11/3/2021 at 5:20 PM, LowGradeBronze said:

8.5 / 9.0 makes 'cents' to me. The marks on the back appear to be ink transfer, hence manufacturing in origin, so wouldn't count against. (& I see you've brought a little magick to your avatar!)

Yeah having the normal banner was boring to me so why not have some Bronze Age goodness as it instead 

On 11/3/2021 at 5:35 PM, LowGradeBronze said:

They've made some changes to the site. The number of posts we've made now has a little speech bubble next to it, plus some other very small formatting changes I noticed before signing in. 

It seems we can’t go a week at the moment without some change I’ve noticed 

On 11/3/2021 at 5:43 PM, comicginger1789 said:

Clean the back up a bit and maaaybbbbeee a 9.2 but 9.0 seems right. 

I’ll probably leave the back as it is if it does come back a 9.0 I’m extremely happy considering how long I’ve searched for a high grade copy 

On 11/4/2021 at 10:58 PM, Joe Peck said:

Will you be listing this somewhere?  This is a book I'm looking for in good quality.

At the moment I plan on keeping it for my avengers defenders war story arc but I might sell later