• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shill game
2 2

14 posts in this topic

So obviously lot's of shills here. I've read old threads about aggressive posts, writing styles, HOS/probies etc... Without calling anyone out, can anyone provide a list of the likely candidates that can't seem to let life on the boards go? Feel free to PM me if that's easier.

On 11/5/2021 at 5:02 PM, universal soldier said:

So obviously lot's of shills here. I've read old threads about aggressive posts, writing styles, HOS/probies etc... Without calling anyone out, can anyone provide a list of the likely candidates that can't seem to let life on the boards go? Feel free to PM me if that's easier.

Let me clarify, not looking to know who is currently on the boards. More so, is it people like DD, Stu, Dylan etc...? How do some people know the difference of who is hiding behind the keyboard? I can make my own assumptions from there.

Lol, the intent of this thread is not clear. Not meaning to stir the pot just sincerely curious. If it gets me a little harassment, I can take it. I'm a big boy.

On 11/5/2021 at 7:00 PM, Dr. Dank said:

I'll say this, I get the reference to DD and Dylan, but Stu never ripped anyone off, or played a shade game

Or is there something I'm missing?

No, not saying Stu was guilty of anything like that. He was banned for something, I just really don't know what.

On 11/5/2021 at 4:09 PM, universal soldier said:

Lol, the intent of this thread is not clear. Not meaning to stir the pot just sincerely curious. If it gets me a little harassment, I can take it. I'm a big boy.

No, not saying Stu was guilty of anything like that. He was banned for something, I just really don't know what.

Stu doesn't need a reason, he is just a force of nature

and the title is probably stupid too. Sometimes I think I'm funnier than I am. Meant as a reference to a shell game where you never know where the pea is.

On 11/5/2021 at 6:09 PM, universal soldier said:

I was told by someone who used to be very high up at CGC that as long as he was around Stu would not be allowed back. That was over 10 years ago though and that person doesn't work at CGC now.

On 11/5/2021 at 6:00 PM, Dr. Dank said:

I'll say this, I get the reference to DD and Dylan, but Stu never ripped anyone off, or played a shade game

Or is there something I'm missing?

Yes, there's something you're missing. You don't have to rip people off to be banned from here, there are other reasons.

Chip ripped people off but he was voted into the HoS and was not banned.

On 11/5/2021 at 5:13 PM, Logan510 said:

Yes, there's something you're missing. You don't have to rip people off to be banned from here, there are other reasons.

Chip ripped people off but he was voted into the HoS and was not banned.

Absolutely there are 

I know reformation isn't in your  vocabulary, so makes it difficult to have a dialog considering my position 

Edited by Dr. Dank