• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Books FS: Batman 241 9.6W, Astonishing Tales 25 9.4W (1st Deathlok), Amazing Spider-Man 45 (3rd Lizard) 9.6W, Giant-Size Defenders 3 8.5W (1st Korvac)

8 posts in this topic

I'm putting a few books from my personal collection up for sale, all are White Pages with excellent wrap/centering. CGC holders are in excellent condition with no cracks, chips or other major damage. Books are as follows:

• Amazing Spider-Man 45 CGC 9.6 (3rd appearance of the Lizard) SOLD $1500 
  • Batman 241 CGC 9.6 (Classic Neal Adams cover!) SOLD $900
  • Astonishing Tales 25 CGC 9.4(1st Deathlok) SOLD $750
  • Giant-Size Defenders 3 CGC 8.5 (1st Korvac) $400

Buyer pays shipping (Flat $18 via USPS Priority Mail in the US, fully insured and double-boxed). Shipping to Canada flat $40. No other areas outside the US, sorry!

No Hall of Shamers or Probation List

First posted Take It (or some variation thereof) gets it, PM's are fine if you wish to remain private and I will post if it does sell, but PM's can be trumped by a post in the thread.

Payment by Paypal (goods and services only), check or money order.

No returns, item will be fully insured in the unlikely event any damage occurs.

I have been on the boards randomly buying and selling for over 10 years as well as buying/selling on ebay for over 20 years (ebay ID qburt with over 2000 feedback, IIRC)

Feel free to ask if there is anything I have not covered!

Edited by Martin Sinescu