• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ewert Impact on Marketing

28 posts in this topic

GCCBCO is definately a stand up guy. acclaim.gif

I won a Brenda Starr PGA 6.0 with the classic bondage cover (#14) and the book is magnificent. Wes is a good dealer and I have no concerns at all.

Stephen Lipson

GCCBCO is definately a stand up guy. acclaim.gif

I won a Brenda Starr PGA 6.0 with the classic bondage cover (#14) and the book is magnificent. Wes is a good dealer and I have no concerns at all.

Stephen Lipson

I have also won an auction or two from GCCBCO and never ever a problem! hi.gif

this is my first post and i am the one responsible for the no pressed remark on my listings..i saw this coming years ago and personally i have sold books to dealers that clean the back cover and press em,,no bs....i have sold ungraded 9.0 books and have seen em at 9.4 blue....i sell books that are never tampered with and dont change hands 3 or 4 times before the last customer gets em...and i feel that ebayers shold know this so that they feel confident that they are not buying a cgc 9.8 but a true!!!!!!!9.8 that comes from a collection to a slab..any pressing or tampering is fraudulent and its great that the hobby only took a few years to wake up to thefts...as for negging me and other bs from this guy from france..call me direct if you have a beef with me instead of airing your dislikes like a child..im sure many of these people know me as a stand up guy....the cgc part of comics collecting will only survive if there is trust out there..and any book bought off gccbco will never be tampered with..PERIOD!!!!

Previous threads about this seller:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...rt=all&vc=1

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...rt=all&vc=1

Do you also sell on Ebay as "dodofive"?

Didn't really want this to be my first post, but felt I should chime in here. Yes, GCCBCO is also the seller "dodofive".

I bought from one of his accounts, felt the shipping charges were a rip-off and his packaging was terrible (book arrived damaged). His customer service in the matter was awful, so I wrote him off as a seller to never do business with again.

Bid on another book from a "different" eBay seller several months later...and realized too late that it was the same guy under a different eBay account. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Since I had placed the bid, I went ahead and sent payment and, you guessed it, book arrived severely overgraded. Hopefully he doesn't have any more accounts out there he sells with. boo.gif

...Bid on another book from a "different" eBay seller several months later...and realized too late that it was the same guy under a different eBay account. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Welcome to the club !

At least, you got what you paid for frown.gif.