• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One of the most INSANE OA/Comic Book Collections I've ever seen...

28 posts in this topic

It's a great site and a great collection. My only complaint, churlish as it is, is that having gone to so much trouble to design such a great site and display the material, a slightly larger image size would be nice. I can understand not wanting to have full size scans for people to steal, but if he doubled the size up, the clarity would be much greater but not enough to easily scam people with. It would be worth watermarking the images to avoid this, if it meant getting a clearer view.

Still, kudos to the guy for sharing. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Most impressive, but where's the Steranko pieces?

You read my mind! However, considering what he does own, you have to assume that he either doesn't like Steranko or has never seen a page he considers worthy of his collection. There is an overwhelming smell of quality about it and I doubt he takes any old piece that happens to turn up.

I thought the same thing. He has a number of the late 60s and early 70s greats, but Steranko is missing.

You're telling me that any Steranko Marvel page couldn't hang with the best that Al Milgrom or Gary Frank have to offer? 27_laughing.gif