• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please grade this Jungle Comics #99!
4 4

14 posts in this topic

I've owned quite a few copies of this book and this is the nicest. Staple areas have no wear at all. Rounded spine with no splits, though a small color flake (not a chip) is visible in the middle. Interior covers have some tanning halo to the top and bottom. Cream/OW pages. Thanks!

jungle99fvf.thumb.jpg.d9832958f37c4cd1865cca2bf56609dc.jpg

jungle99fvfback.jpg.664b157e64e9df427eab452e8c2efa88.jpg

On 11/16/2021 at 6:54 PM, Funnybooks said:

That's why this service is free

That reminds me, is CGC still offering that service where you pay someone there to give a grade estimate based on scans? Or was that idea quietly put out to pasture? I haven't heard a peep about it since it started.

On 11/16/2021 at 7:15 PM, Point Five said:

That reminds me, is CGC still offering that service where you pay someone there to give a grade estimate based on scans? Or was that idea quietly put out to pasture? I haven't heard a peep about it since it started.

I don't believe that exists anymore. You can still do a prescreen for fee.

https://www.cgccomics.com/services/prescreen/

On 11/16/2021 at 7:15 PM, Point Five said:

I think a 5.0 is reasonable here...for me, the tanning is the main issue. Love that cover, though...  :82964208_goodvsevilemoji:

On 11/16/2021 at 4:54 PM, Funnybooks said:

That's why this service is free

And it happens the same day…you don’t have to wait eight months. :1845314138_shiftyeyesemoji::shy:

6.0/6.5

9B90FCAB-D2E1-474E-8E31-43F092A49A20.gif