• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my King-Size Iron Man #1 (Again)

29 posts in this topic

How come there is no "lock" icon. Kind of like football people put locks of the week. Or the lock of the year...

sumo.gif is this the closest to a lock? 9.4 at least.

Dan 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I concur.

This book is my lock.gif of the week at 9.4.

Ah, I see. You cheated. Nice lock though. I guess I was looking for a graemlin. Now I know better.

Dan

How come there is no "lock" icon. Kind of like football people put locks of the week. Or the lock of the year...

I concur.

Ah, I see. You cheated. Nice lock though. I guess I was looking for a graemlin. Now I know better.

Dan

I copied the the "lock" icon to my post. How is that "cheating"? confused-smiley-013.gif You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. tongue.gif

I concur.

Dan

I copied the the "lock" icon to my post. How is that "cheating"? confused-smiley-013.gif You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. tongue.gif

No you are right. I used the word icon rather than graemlin. That's why I said I know better.

Dan

I concur.

King-Size Iron Man #1 CGC 9.4 OW to W sumo.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to you all! gossip.gifWell . . . most of you wink.gif

I concur.

King-Size Iron Man #1 CGC 9.4 OW to W sumo.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to you all! gossip.gifWell . . . most of you wink.gif

acclaim.gif