• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about this one? Strange Tales #167 . . . :sumo:

16 posts in this topic

Nice Patriotic Steranko Cover David. I agree with the general consensus though. ULFC wear kicks it into the 8.? tier. Probably 8.5 as this comic presents itself very well. A little tannig too, shouldn't knock it down anymore though.

Interesting having a new forum "Hey Buddy can you spare me a grade"

Take a little time off and things change. I like that.

Nice Patriotic Steranko Cover David. I agree with the general consensus though. ULFC wear kicks it into the 8.? tier. Probably 8.5 as this comic presents itself very well. A little tannig too, shouldn't knock it down anymore though.

Hey Nef! hi.gif

btw, how cheesy is that blonde haired guys smile?

Hey Nef! hi.gif

Pretty Cheezy, but that's no snake charmer he's carrying. 893whatthe.gif

Howz my Floyd Buddy?

Hey Nef! hi.gif

Pretty Cheezy, but that's no snake charmer he's carrying. 893whatthe.gif

Howz my Floyd Buddy?

27_laughing.gif

Hey Clare, you got some great hobbies:

Hobbies Harley's, Slot Cars, Comics, Fantasy Baseball, Girls

Isn't America a great place to live? grin.gif I've still got my old slot car box in the garage. . . 893applaud-thumb.gif

Hey Clare, you got some great hobbies:

Hobbies Harley's, Slot Cars, Comics, Fantasy Baseball, Girls

Isn't America a great place to live? grin.gif I've still got my old slot car box in the garage. . . 893applaud-thumb.gif

Ya and they're not always in that order, it depends on who's over. 27_laughing.gif

Slot car racing can be a lot of fun when you've got a group over racing. But alone it gets boring. As a kid growing up my Dad built me a four lane wooden race track with probably over 60 feet of track, even had over pass with a following big banked curve. Spent a good amout of time on that in the late 60's. I know I've still got my old cars, lots of them home built, but I can't find them right now.

Not as sharp as the others.

The top and bottom edges are worn some. sorry.gif

8.0?

They punished those top and bottom edges more than I thought...

Newt! 893naughty-thumb.gif