• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM DD 21
4 4

9 posts in this topic

Please excuse this one for being scans while in a mylar bag and boarded. The chip out (middle top of FC) happened when I put it in the bag so I thought I better use new scans. Besides chip out, there is spine wear and abrasions on top of FC. Also some edge wear and bottom corner creases.  Book is complete, well attached and no rust on staples. 

Thanks.

21 Daredevil F chip.jpg

21 Daredevil F1.jpg

21 Daredevil F2.jpg

21 Daredevil F3.jpg

21 Daredevil F4.jpg

21 Daredevil B.jpg

21 Daredevil B1.jpg

21 Daredevil B2.jpg

21 Daredevil B3.jpg

You know what is crazy? I saw this cover and I don't think I have actually looked at this cover in my life. Like I can picture 20, with Owl swooping down, and 22 with Tri Man and then issues after with Kazar and Gladiator and Stilt Man and Leap Frog and so on. But this one I feel like I've never seen in my mind or committed to my mental image bank lol.

Anyway, who cares about that...a grade! Um...moderate spine wear, an unfortunate edge chip. Without the chip, maybe 6.0 but with it, 5.0 or so. 

On 12/1/2021 at 8:55 AM, comicginger1789 said:

Anyway, who cares about that...a grade! Um...moderate spine wear, an unfortunate edge chip. Without the chip, maybe 6.0 but with it, 5.0 or so. 

Yeah, that damn chip!